Thursday, April 12, 2018

New Neighbors, Quick Card

Hi stampers!  I'm in a stamping and blogging rut so quick post, quick card today :-)

We have some new neighbors and we got some of their mail this week so I stuck this in their mailbox with the mail.  I hope they feel welcomed!


The time is winding down to earn this CUTE host set for FREE!  And I was super excited to pull out my old Coastal Cabana!  It looks great with Lemon Lime Twist!

I love that you can make elaborate and gorgeous and time consuming cards with our products.  I also love that you can whip up a simple yet cute card in less than five minutes when you need to as well!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...