Thursday, April 9, 2020

Bonanza Buddies And A Bonus

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone is doing well.  This stuff is crazy!  I'm clearly not doing a good job at sharing although I have stamped quite a bit.  My posts will probably be pretty short for a while.  So, here's the latest card!


Label Me Bold makes a good accent for the cuties in Bonanza Buddies!

And then here's a bonus!  SU offered us a color challenge last week and this was my creation using Modern Heart.  Don't forget about those Annual Catalog sets!


And here's the color challenge!  I thought it was gorgeous so try it out!  Post your card with the hashtag: #keepstamping


Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay

Stay safe and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...