Monday, June 8, 2020

Peaceful Moments Catalog Case

Hi stampers!  I've got  card today straight from the catalog.  The bundles are located in the back and have a sample listed with them, which I love!  I don't have my new products yet so I've been working with current items that I have.


I used the bundle and Peaceful Moments for the sentiment.  My flower, buds, and lighter color leaves were all watercolored then cut out.  My card base is Purple Posy.

This was a fun card and I love the color combos!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful card, Mindy. I love your watercolored pieces and the bright cheery yellow. So pretty. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...