Friday, July 17, 2020

Fab Friday 194

Hi stampers!  It's been quiet around here!  We went home to Illinois for two weeks (Jon only one but he was happy with his first week off since Christmas) and then adopted a new puppy!  So, we have been busy!  But, I'm here with a new challenge at Fab Friday today!


My card is just what I needed today.  Life has been very overwhelming lately and this card says it perfectly!  Of course, it's easier said than done!  But here it is!


I did mess up.  I wanted to stamp the heart in Poppy and the stars in Daffodil but ya know, 2020 ;-)

Make sure to play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...