Friday, February 26, 2021

Fab Friday 208

Hi stampers!  Well, to say it's been an interesting month around here would be an understatement!  Along with ice and snow and negative temperatures usual for Oklahoma, Jon and I caught the rona.  Thankfully, we both (me especially) had fairly mild symptoms and are overall, feeling pretty good now.  But, with the weather and all it was just a crazy time! And why I didn't participate in the last challenge. 

I'm still dealing with a change in taste and some brain fog so I hope this post makes sense, ha!  But really, that part is NO joke!  Really hoping my mind clears up soon!

Anyway, it's finally starting to get back to normal over here and it's time for a new Fab Friday Challenge!  I have to say I love these colors!


And here's my card!


I think that I used the wrong color ribbon but you can't really tell.  Just blame the fog, right?  Make sure to check out the rest of the team and play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...