Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Christmas in June

Hi stampers!  So...no, I haven't stamped or blogged too much while I'm recuperating.  I've been trying to keep my foot elevated to stamping isn't ideal and frankly I haven't blogged, because sitting around makes me tired, lol!  Isn't that weird how that works?  I also keep forgetting to take pictures of some projects I have done.  Whoops!  It is feeling better, although after working out then grocery shopping on Monday, the rest of the day wasn't great.  Thankfully, Tuesday was much better even with a workout!

Anyway, how about some Christmas in June...because this is the only project I have a good picture of at the moment :-)

I actually love how simple and cute this is!  I had to have watts of occasions when I saw it!

I created a watercolor wash with crushed curry and the lightbulb is embossed with gold then colored in.  I really like the curry with the more traditional Christmas colors.  And a little gold thread is the perfect finishing touch!

Today is Ian's gymnastics class.  Let's hope I don't break anything today :-)

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! I love seeing your inspiring creation w this new holiday set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...