Thursday, June 29, 2017

Birthday Blues

Hi stampers!  I've been meaning to post this card all week but didn't like the photos I had so I had to wait until I remembered to take brighter ones :-)  Have I mentioned my love for the celebration time bundle???  Because I LOVE it!  I haven't seen much with it which is shocking!  It was one of my top bundles in the catalog!  I used the samples in the catalog for my color inspiration here, combining night of navy, pool party, and and Bermuda bay.  



I love the clean lines of this card with the blue shades and the crisp white space!  I really love the washi tape options in this catalog!  They work great used within the combinations they come in but mix and match with all the other packs too!  

I cut the cake out twice.  I embossed it with white on NON first and then I just cut one out of pool party and carefully snipped the cake stand off.  Our fine tip glue pen is great for adhering small pieces like that.  I layered it all on top of the pretty label punch and then accented with sequins.


So, do you like this bundle?  Have you bought it, used it?  Or am I the only one? :-)

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card. And I love this bundle too, it is high on my wish list. So glad to see it showcased as I've not seen much of it either. I think if would be so versatile for many occasions and for masculine cards too. Thank you so much for sharing what you have done with this set and for inspiring me. It is going on my next order. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised I haven't seen this one ANYWHERE but here, and I loved it too! It's on my wish list! This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see of this bundle, the more I like it! I wasn't sure at first, but I have been really liking the few samples I have seen! Thank you for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. I love this bundle and you have inspired me with this fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this set in my delivery today. Could wait any longer!! Love you you've done here. Really beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait any longer and ordered this bundle and received it today. Love your card. It's so beautiful and elegant. Can't wait to get started..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - it made me change my mind and order this! It has just arrived - I will do a version of your card to get my inspiration going and then see where I end up! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...