Friday, June 16, 2017

Fancy Friday!

Hi stampers!  I have a card to show you today that I've had done for a few weeks but keep forgetting about it :-)  And I don't know how, it's kind of fabulous and fancy!

It's kind of busy but I like it!  I did the clear block technique I talked about a few weeks ago and then I used my decorative masks to sponge over the top with the same colors and I love how it turned out. You need those masks!  I did a live video on my FB page recently if you need to see it in action so make sure to follow me there or check it out if you'd like to see.  I also used the happy birthday gorgeous stamp set (which I used for my ADT card yesterday...check that out if you haven't) which is maybe my favorite set in the whole catalog!


I kind of just piled a bunch of stuff on and it all worked out! There's some berry burst ribbon, a metallic doily and some black and white baker's twine.


I hope this card makes you as happy as it does me!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...