Monday, June 19, 2017

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend!  We did, it was low key which is great!  We are sad that my mom and step dad had to go home though!  But, my dad and step mom are coming this week so that's fun!

I can't stop using the color combo of black, emerald envy and lemon lime twist!  It's one of the memories and more pack color combos and I just LOVE it!  Here's a simple card I did with it, the label me pretty stamp set and the matching pretty label punch.


I embossed the black label with whisper white craft ink and clear embossing powder.  It's a much more subtle look than using white EP.

I also adhered my vellum panel "backwards" meaning that the little stars are debossed.  It's an easy way to get a little different of a look out of your folders!

Hope you like it!  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...