Friday, June 9, 2017

Fab Friday 114

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's been quiet around here because I set off for St. Louis with Ian to meet my parents, hit up Six Flags and the zoo and then go back to their house.  We had a great time and they kept me busy so I didn't get any blogging done like I had hoped to :-)

But I'm at their house now on their SLOW internet and it's time for Fab Friday! It's time to say hello to the new in colors!


I really, really love these colors!  They are just fantastic!  I did a little bit of powder pink on a clear block for my background and then used my decorative masks for some berry burst.  I splattered some fresh fig and tranquil tide with my markers as well.  I also used the mask on my sentiment.  It may be a little busy but I like it!  A bit of basic black grounds it!


It's hard to see in the above photo, but I used fresh fig for my belated flag.  I might as well make all my cards belated ones since I'm terrible at getting them sent out :-)


Make sure to head over to Fab Friday and see what everyone else did!  And then grab the new colors and play along!

Oh and I'll try to come back and add my supplies sometime today...I'm running on empty right now!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card, Mindy! I adore the background you've created - so gorgeous! The little "belated" tag takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...