Monday, June 12, 2017

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I'm finally home after spending a week with my parents and Ian in St. Louis and at their farm!  We had so much fun at Six flags and the zoo and then we took Ian fishing on the boat for the first time and he loved it!  My momma rode back with us yesterday so she's here for a fun visit too!  Hopefully I can get caught up on stamping and blogging and a whole bunch of other stuff while she's here!

I did manage to make this before I left but I never got around to blogging with all the FUN we were having (and partly by FUN I mean Ian sleeping in bed with me at the hotel which he literally never does...and it was super fun from 2-4am the first night when he kept sitting up and asking what that noise was...it was grandpa snoring lol). Really though, we were super busy all week and I never got around to it even while at my mom's.  You know how that goes, right?


Anyway, it's cute, right?  I can't get enough of the happy birthday gorgeous set!  This card shows how simple it can be!

I also love the combo of black with emerald envy and lemon lime twist!  So fresh!

Ok, off for fun with granny!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...