Friday, June 23, 2017

Eclectic

Hi stampers!  I'm so sorry I didn't get a card done for Fab Friday!  It was on my to do list for Wednesday during Ian's nap, but of course everything went sideways when I broke my toe.  I tried to get into my studio Thursday but I couldn't find a comfortable way to prop my foot up and I had my dad and step mom here which kept me pretty occupied.  So, I'm going to milk this for everything it's worth ad skip out on the challenge, lol!

The bad news is that they left this morning and I'm here fending for myself with Ian and hobbling after him lol!  The good news is that it's feeling pretty good pain wise.  The swelling bothers me more than anything and I've always been sensitive when it comes to my toes so I don't really like the feeling of the shoe on them.  I'm hoping I don't have to deal with any nerve or sensory issues when it's all said and done.  And I did make it to the gym and had a decent workout on the arm bike and a recumbent bike (and trust me, this is all safe...remember athletic trainer here...before anyone freaks out lol).  My three main concerns are being able to get back to really high impact classes like kickboxing, not gaining any weight, and being able to still wear cute high heeled shoes!  You gotta have priorities people :-D

Anyway, enough of me blathering on about my foot...can you tell I'm bored just sitting here icing it?? :-)    And I just still can't believe I broke it like I did.  Total freak accident!

So here's a cute card using the naturally eclectic suite.  This one was on my "maybe" list but the more I looked at it, the more I thought I needed to have it.  It's just bright and fun I think.  And I realized I needed the stamp set if only for the little plus accents I've used here!  Those are going to be so versatile!  The DSP is pretty and the dies are pretty cool too, I mean look at that background!

I hope you like it!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...