Thursday, October 19, 2017

Count My Blessings Card - Stampin' Up Global Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hi stampers!  I've failed at posting this week!  Oops!  I've been busy, but I'll fill you in about that sometime later.  Right now, it's time for a new Artisan blog hop!  Hooray!

For this hop, we could choose to use Gourd Goodness or Count My Blessings Stamp Sets.  I initially thought I'd use Gourd Goodness but then I decided to use Count My Blessings because it totally isn't "my style".



One of the many things I've enjoyed about being on the ADT this year, is being pushed outside my comfort zone to use things I probably wouldn't if left to my own devices.  Sometimes I HAVE to ;-)  And I'm finding that sometimes I actually chose to!

Anyway, I hope you don't find my card way too simple but sometimes less is more, right?



It really isn't anything super special but I think it's just rustic and perfect!  That sentiment embosses in gold just beautifully!  I wanted to show you that while our images are always gorgeous, you can always make a sentiment the star of your card.  I really do love this saying and I have so many people at the top of my list;-)

I also chose this set is for that TEENY TINY background stamp!  I really wanted to focus on those little leaves.  One of the first sets I got years and years ago had a similar leaf background and this totally reminded me of it.  


I stamped my leaves on watercolor paper and then spritzed it with just a tiny bit of water.  Some of them bled and some of them didn't, which was my goal.  Once it was dry, I flicked a little ink on with my marker as well.  A little jute twine to top it off and it was the perfect finishing touch.

I hope you liked my project and I hope I've inspired you to make some statements with sentiments!  It's time to hop on across the pond to Miriam!  You are just going to love what she has for you!



Happy stamping! Product List

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Mindy, I haven't actually used this TINY little stamp yet! Might just do so now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy... Love the Card you made... Less is Perfect at times....

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this embossed elegance! Great idea and gorgeous card!
    XO
    Sylwia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...