Monday, October 23, 2017

Mailable Monday - Cats

Hi stampers!  I'm back after a busy week at my mom's hence my lack of posting last week.  I tried to get ahead then failed and gave up on her "potato internet" as my hubby calls it.  It's about as fast as a potato, lol!

Anyway, here's a quick and cute card.
And I do mean super quick.  I punched these kitties out of the DSP with the cat punch.  The only stamping was the sentiment!

Ian would love this one, he LOVES cats.  I'd like to have one but I'm super allergic so this card will have to do for now.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...