Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Pretty Things

Hi stampers!  I have very few words today.  I can't wrap my head around the tragedy that occurred Monday.  I tried to blog a little but I just couldn't focus on much of anything Monday.  I still don't have a lot to say but at least we can put pretty things into this world like this card.


Pretend the bow is always artichoke, ok?  I totally used a random scrap of mossy meadow I had laying around and didn't notice it until after.  I heat embossed the lantern before I colored it.

Make something pretty today and bring a little beauty in the world!

Happy stamping!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...