Monday, October 16, 2017

Happy Day!

Hi stampers!  It's a happy day over here because I think Ian is potty trained!!!  We've been working on it since last weekend and I was really afraid him being sick this week might have set us back but he's been doing great!  Hooray!  Frankly, I kind of put it off because I wasn't sure how to go about it and every single thing I read contradicted something else I read, lol!  I like to do everything "just right".  So, after getting totally frustrated, I said screw it, we're winging it and it worked...kind of like I stamp...I just wing it ;-)

Like this card here, the main image had been sitting on my desk for MONTHS.  I thought maybe I had colored it before we moved...it was that long ago almost...but I realized I didn't have the new in colors when we moved, or I hadn't used them yet anyway!  Ha!



Hope you like it!  I'll update the supplies later.  I worked on the post late Sunday night and I just couldn't function any longer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...