Friday, October 27, 2017

Fab Friday 124

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  This week has gone fast!  It always does when my mom's around!  And since it's Friday, we have a new Fab Friday challenge for you this week!  How about some fun, fall colors?  Or really, you could do anything with them!



And here's what I did.


Is that a purple pumpkin?  Sure is, who says pumpkins can't be purple???  And I really like the pattern in that foil frenzy paper with this card!  It reminds me of wheat!

And sorry for the crummy photo, I totally forgot to take a picture during the day.  My kitchen doesn't make too bad of a background though I guess, ha!

Make sure to check out what the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...