Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A New Catalog Strikes Again

Hi stampers!  I totally forgot I had an Instagram tip dropping last week (or was it the week before...yup...you know I'm totally organized...not).  Make sure you follow Stampin' Up on IG for great tips and tricks!

This is a super simple card and super simple tip but sometimes I think those are the best kinds, right?


I really miss super small scallops and I found one by using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch upside down!  While the bigger border on this punch is super awesome, sometimes you just need a tiny and delicate scallop!

And can we talk about the floral phrases stamp set?  It's funny what a new catalog with new samples can do.  I had NO need for this in the last catalog but then this year's came out and the Fresh Floral DSP and the samples made me NEED it!  I mean look how well they pair together?  I set of these cards in all the in colors would be fabulous!!!!  And they are so easy to make, you could whip them up in a jiff!

Now, go follow SU if you don't already!  And buy this paper, punch, and stamp set ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...