Monday, October 30, 2017

Trick Or Treat

Hi stampers!  I am feeling way overwhelmed over here!!!!  After a visit at my mom's and then her coming here Onstage and other things are coming up wicked fast!  HOW is October almost over?  I have a million things to do and not enough time!

I didn't get much done over the weekend with a Halloween party and then Trunk Or Treating at our church...oh and the terrible sinus headache that made me a slug most of Sunday.  But, Trick Or Trunk was fun and I'll try to get a lot of work done this week!

I was planning to make these for Ian's preschool but I'm not sure they'll get done by tomorrow.  Something's gotta give!  Maybe I can send his teacher the cute one and just put the rest in a bag, LOL!!!!

Anyway, I found these Annie's bats and thought they'd be perfect for a halloween treat.  I did much the same think with some bunny gummies for his class in Illinois for Valentine's day.  You can find those here.



I don't remember the measurements off the top of my head but basically I just measured the pouch and went from there.  It's pretty easy.  These were a little bigger than the regular fruit snack pouches they have.  And I used our retired stapler but you can use any stapler to make the matchbook flap.

If you run out to buy these at Target, make sure to check the cartwheel app. They were on sale last I checked!

Off to work my hiney off ;-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...