Monday, October 2, 2017

Hocus Pocus

Hi stampers!  And just like that, it's October!  We spent the last week of September at Disneyland which is why I didn't post much last week.  I meant to schedule some posts but time just got away from me.  We had a great time!



Cars land was really decked out for Haul-O-Ween :-)  As if it could get cuter!

The actual cars were even in Halloween costumes! 


And did you notice?  Disney was totally decked out for Halloween, kind of like this card!


Isn't it cute?  Ian would love this one, he loves cats. Sadly, I'm super allergic.  I'll have to show him this card!  I splattered cajun craze ink with my marker and I did a lot of sponging around the cat and the sentiment.

I kind of have a vacation hangover so hopefully I'll be back to stamping and blogging this week!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...