Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Dog Ate my Card

Or pooped in my dryer...Hi stampers!  She may not have but I certainly found some in it (from laundry in a laundry basket as far as I can tell) on Monday.  The rest of the day was spent trying to get the smell out so there wasn't any stamping or blogging.  Excuses, excuses I know...but COME ON :-)

Anyway here's at least one quick card I got done on Saturday.  My color combo was inspired by some scraps I saw laying around together.


I flicked some ink on the background after I embossed it.  Hope you like it!

And I'll be shaking down the laundry for a while now...

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...