Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love this card Just Beclause

So I've moved on from most things fall and onto Christmas, crafting wise anyway. I was inspired to make this card by Heather from Stamping with Heather (check her out, she has way cute stuff). I am having a hard time with this little guy even though I LOVE him, he is just too cute! When I saw Heather's card I was in love. I love the vintage look and colors, they fit Santa very well. I love her coloring but I must say I'm watercolored challenged so I did my best, hoping to get better one day. I also kept my layout rather simple. The star belongs to the Patterned Pines hostess set from the mini catalog. Colors are creamy caramel (it's so yummy), soft suede and bravo burgundy (I'm really starting to like this color). I stamped santa in stazon on watercolor paper. Hope you like him!


Now go check out Heather's blog:
http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...