Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Back! Deal of the Week!!!!

SU! just brought back the special they ran earlier this year, Deal of the Week. Each week there will be a special item or items available at a special discounted price. You can only get that price by ordering that week!

This week there are three punches all available at a discount. The flower trio and 5 petal flower punches are priced at $10.99 and the My way punch is $11.99. Normally these punches sell for $15.95 so this is a great deal and a great way to stock up on punches! You can bet I'll be purchasing at least one;-) These particular punches are also great for scrapbooking! Call or email me today to place your order! Here's a look at the punches (I don't know why it uploads them the opposite way that i want them in order they are my way, 5 petal flower, and flower trio):






The next deal of the week will begin on October 12th and there will be two others announced on the 19th and 26th, respectively. Be on the lookout for new posts when those items are announced!

AND there's still time to sign up for my upcoming Fall Frenzy class. Reservations are due by this Saturday and the cost is only $10.00. It will be on the 17th at 1pm. Contact me today for more details or see my post below regarding the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...