Friday, June 24, 2011

I got nothin....

Well maybe not nothing but not much...I don't mean projects to post...got plenty of those...but I'm TIRED:-)  And I have to be up early tomorrow to teach an hour and fifteen minutes of Turbokick!  I was going to learn some new moves but I don't see it happening!   I just finished up my hubby's anniversary card since we'll be celebrating our first year of marriage on Sunday, woohoo, lol!  I'll share it after Sunday, it's cool...I want to give it to him now, haha!  Soooo quick post and dash here...

This is yet another card using delicate doilies...funny how a set that I disliked the first time around has become my most used new set.  BUT, it's really easy to stamp with and lends itself well to clean and simple cards that are quick to put together so I guess it makes sense that I've used it a lot.  Now, to use the REST of all my stuff, hehe!  Anyway this card is based on one I saw by Viki Mears and you can see her card HERE.  I loved her colors and simple layout so here ya go...





Changed it up a bit to use what I had and I loved the lucky limeade, pool party, and daffodil delight!  Ok, I wasn't kidding, that's it for me...night stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...