Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nothing new to see here...move it along....

Hi stampers!  I know that you are anxiously awaiting more pretty pictures of projects with the new sneak peeks from the 2011-2012 IBC but the timing of the release was less than ideal!  On Wednseday I was still waiting for the goods and then there was the fiasco that was supposed to our Cardinal game which turned into wasting a bunch of gas to get halfway there only to be turned around because the highway was shut down....

Then I had to get up at 5AM (and if you know me you KNOW I don't do that well) to take Jon to work since I had picked him up on the way down to my Mom's on Wednesday night.  Now I did share some cards with you Thursday and that wore me out!  Haha.  I'm still tired from staying up Tuesday night and then I had to go back to work on Friday...which was ANOTHER fiasco...the shecule I had said that we opened at 8 so I set the alarm for 6 BUT I must have turned it off and I didn't wake up until 7!!!!  So I rushed around to get to work only to find out that we were not opening until 8:30!!!!  Really?  Then I rushed home to run and get everything over to my mom's house for our rummage sale.  I don't think we were done until 10!!!  Of course then I couldn't go to sleep....I stayed up chatting with a stamping friend online way late only to have my mom want me to be at her house at 6:30, yuck!!!!

And then it was so freaking HOT outside that it completely wiped me out...I had taken a bag of stamping stuff to work on but I was afraid it was too hot an humid to take my supplies outside AND the act of breathing was making me SWEAT!  LOL!  I did try to spend some quality time with the new catalog last night until a BAD storm came out of nowhere and knocked our power out for like two hours!  REALLY????? 

Soooo, I promise I WILL come back soon (hopefully today) with some new projects and sneak peeks...but it'll have to wait until after the grocery store and some laundry....and I'll have to take a break at some point to run since it's raining out now and it messed up my plans to get it out of the way this morning!  And if I can quit staring at my gorgeous new catalog and quit trying to figure out what I MUST have on July 1;-)

Maybe next year's release will be a little calmer...at least I hope or I don't think I'll make it, hehe.  Hope to see you soon!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Mindy, you have the same sense of humor I do, that's what keeps me coming back for more! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...