Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Debbie Downer

Hi stampers!  I've been feeling kind of down for the past few days for a number of reasons so I haven't done much stamping.  Good thing I did a lot on Saturday I guess.  So, I won't be too chatty...all of my SCS friends are probably wondering what's wrong with me:-)  But I have a cute card to share...

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Button buddies, pursuit of happiness
Paper:  Whisper white, basic gray, calypso coral, lucky limeade
Ink:  Calypso coral, basic gray
Accessories:  Scallop square duo die, polka dot brads

This color combo is a little out of my comfort zone but I think I like it....and I think it's some of the colors in our berry blossom DSP which I'm not a fan of either so yay me for trying something different.  I waffled back and forth over basic black and basic gray....looks like the gray won out.  It was a bit softer.  This flower from button buddies just NEEDS to be in funky color combos though!  I also love the funky fonts in Pursuit of Happiness but you know that already, lol!  And you know I love the polka dot brads.  I'll be using them on a LOT of projects I would imagine since I had to buy three packs to just use the coral ones for my convention swap!  Lots of blues, greens, and purples left over!!!  I also hadn't used my scallop square die in a while so I pulled that out too.

Ok, back to moping around for me....maybe I'll stamp something tomorrow night....AFTER I work out that is...MUST WORK OUT!!!!  If I keep telling myself that then maybe I'll actually do it, right?????  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great card today! The beautiful colors of this card are sure to help cheer you up. The polka dot brad is the perfect center for the button buddy flower. Sorry to hear you're feeling down in the dumps. I've been like that myself lately. Think it's this excessive heat. Hope you feel like your upbeat self soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...