Friday, November 4, 2011

Bah Humbug!

Hi stampers!  So why the bah humbug you say?  Well because I have not been able to or felt like stamping much in the past week or so which is probably evident in my lack of posting this week!  Booooo hoooo!  Not sure what's wrong with me although I haven't felt quite up to par and am tired after work so maybe that's part of it.  And the part of my brain that comes up with fab stampy ideas has seemed to take a vacation as well.  I was planning on stamping tonight after dinner but I've just sat here and stared at the computer so far and now it's probably time for bed!  I'm hoping for some quality time in the stamp room tomorrow after I work out, clean the house which so badly needs it, grocery shop and all that other fun stuff....

I'm quickly running out of saved up things to show you but I still have a few up my sleeve.  So, with the title of my post I thought a quick Christmas card was appropriate:-)  This card was inspired by a card from another company that I saw on Pintrest.  Maybe I will head over there tomorrow (dare I, lest I get lost for the rest of the day in the land of Pintrest) to check out some things I have saved for inspiration).

Stamps:  Pennant parade, grateful greetings
Paper:  whisper white, river rock, pool party
Ink:  Wild wasabi, real red
Accessories:  Pennant punch, basic rhinestones, tasteful trim die

I love the simple layout of this card and the muted yet kind of bright color pallet.  I should totally use river rock a LOT more.  I LOVE it with pool party!  It's also slightly retro/vintage which I'm totally into right now, especially for Christmas.  Oh the ideas I have for retro themed crafts...oh you'll see!  I thought the greeting worked really well for my overall theme and with the pennant set as well!

Well I should head to bed.  My 8:30 AM double step class that I haven't been able to make for a looong time will be here soon.  I'm hoping I don't fall over since it's been so long, hehe!  And be on the lookout this month for the rest of my Creative Crew projects!

Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...