Friday, December 9, 2011

Deck the halls!

Hi stampers!  Still in denial over here that it's creeping ever closer to Christmas!  I think I've mentioned before that I'm way behind on my Christmas stamping.  Sometimes I have to work, sometimes I don't feel well and others I just plain feel lazy and instead of stamping I lay on the couch:-)  I need to get a move on!  Not to mention I need to like buy some gifts, hehe!

Anyway, I've had this card made for a while now as I seemed to be in more of a Christmas mood a few months ago than I am now!  I made it using an expired challenge sketch...they are fun to play along even if they are over:-)

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Merry & Type
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, pear pizzazz, island indigo
Ink:  Markers - real red, pear pizzazz, island indigo
Accessories:  Circle and scalloped circle punch, polka dots embossing folder

I kept this one simple so I could easily mail it and because I used a bright and bold color pallete!  I thought this set would be perfect for a bold color scheme.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...