Thursday, January 19, 2012

A SWEET Sketch

Hi stampers!  I LOVED the Sweet Sunday Sketch this week!

Isn't it cute?  I need to file it away as a go to sketch!  And yes, I used the SAB DSP again!  Sorry....good thing it's pretty:-)  I used it to whip up this sweet little Valentine:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  PS I Love You
Paper:  Very vanilla, blushing bride, pool party, calypso coral, poppy parade textured, everyday enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Blushing bride, calypso coral
Accessories:  1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, calypso coral ruffled ribbon, adoring accents embossing folders, large basic pearls

I just love that little cupid and I've used him on a lot of backgrounds but wanted to make him the star of the show on this one.  I love the font of the sentiment too!  I also used lots of sponging to make it all pretty and soft!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...