Saturday, June 2, 2012

Colorful comfort

Hi stampers!  I had a busy day today doing a lot of nothing (working out, shopping, a pedicure, dinner) so I didn't sit down to stamp until late!  And I'm coming in just under the wire again for the Colour Q Challenge!  I thought it was really pretty this week!

I didn't have an idea when I sat down but after looking at some of my stamp sets I settled on Lean on me.  I haven't watercolored in a while and it was fun!  I was wishing I had some of the new sets from the new catalog to work with....but they will be here soon enough, right? :-)  Anyway, I kept it simple and used some retired stuff...because...well....because it's here:-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Lean on me
Paper:  Watercolor, crumb cake, night of navy
Ink:  Staz-on, crumb cake, bashful blue, rich razzleberry, night of navy
Accessories:  Labels collection framlits, polka dots embossing folder, rich razzleberry striped ribbon, blashful blue taffeta ribbon

And I'm getting sleepy so I think it's time to sign off:-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and so beautifully watercolored too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy, I love that set and your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...