Monday, June 11, 2012

Fresh piece of cake!

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I don't have a mailable card today...just didn't get one made over the weekend....sorry:-)  But I have a fun card none the less!  I played over at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
 

I actually started out the card I showed you yesterday using this sketch but as often happens...the card took on a mind of it's own and I didn't follow the sketch exactly as I had wanted to.  So....try, try again:-)  You're probably getting tired of make a cake already but I can't stop using it!  It's so cute....and I just love the patio party DSP and the colors!  Since pool party debuted I haven't used baja breeze much but this DSP has brought back my love for it!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Make a cake, sweet essentials
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, primrose petals, midnight muse, patio party DSP
Ink:  Baja breeze, primrose petals, midnight muse
Accessories:  Primrose petals stitched satin ribbon, dotted scallop border punch, argyle embossing folder.

I also used a cute new sentiment from sweet essentials!  I love the font and cute little sayings!    I also used  the new argyle embossing folder!  There's just so much fun stuff right now I don't know where to begin most days when I sit down to stamp, ha!

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. This is beyond cute! I love the bright colors against the neutral background! Sweet sweet sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy! Lovely card! That is a great stamp set! I love the crumb cake base and that ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color scheme and your mix of textures.
    Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! Who could get tired of seeing that stamp set used so many creative ways? Not me! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, happy card! I love the argyle embossing folder and think I've been using it a bit too much lately!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...