Friday, August 30, 2013

Another display stample

Hi stampers!  I thought I'd share another one of my display samples today.  How about a fun and cheery card since it's FRIDAY!!!!!  I have to admit I'm a little sad not to be working a football game tonight as I miss my kids and think they have a chance of winning some games this year but I'm happy to not have to be out in the horrible heat and work until who knows when tonight (or into the morning and then work again when the sun comes up!).  I wish my kids good luck and if their first game wasn't out of town I'd be going!

Anyway, here is one of the first cards I made for the displays.  I got the cycle celebrations suite in my box of goodies and it's probably not something I would have gotten on my own so it was kind of fun to try to come up with ideas for it!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Cycle celebrations
Paper:  Whisper white, bermuda bay, raspberry ripple, birthday basics DSP
Ink:  Bermuda bay, raspberry ripple
Accessories:  Stitched summer starfruit ribbon, basic rhinestones, labels collection frameits, stripes embossing folder

Bicycle images are kind of all the rage right now so this card and set are right on trend.  I love the vintage look of the stamp and the bikes on the paper! 

Don't ask me how many times I had to tie that bow to get it to look right:-)

And don't forget to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin by tomorrow to get two months for HALF price.  They also make great gifts....hint hint ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...