Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Hi stampers!  Since my BFF is getting married on Saturday (I'm so excited although I just realized I need to get my act together and make her a card AND work on my speech, eek!) so I thought I'd share the card I made for her shower as I don't think I have yet.

I had originally made the dress portion a long time ago figuring I would use it on an Artisan entry (I know, I know...I still have to show you those....) but I never ended up doing anything with it.  Well fast forward to the week of her shower and I went, crap, I haven't made a card yet, lol!  So, I did my favorite background technique for wedding cards with the simply scored diagonal plate.

 Sadly, the flower trim is retired...it was so pretty!  Her wedding color is silver so I used the new smoky slate color.  I better go get busy on my card and speech!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Wowza this card is bridal shower card is super SWEET!!! I love every single detail. Enjoy the wedding on Saturday. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is stunning, loved the scored background a lot! Have fun at the wedding, hope your speech comes together well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...