Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Grungey Fall

Hi stampers!  Hello from the farm!  I spent yesterday and part of the day today with my momma.  I think fall is officially here as the weather was gorgeous yesterday and then it was all rainy this morning.....darn it since I was planning to go run while my mom was at her volunteer job.  Oh well.  The sun was coming out earlier but now it looks to be gloomy again as I peek out the kitchen window over the valley.  Have I mentioned I love it here?  The only thing to make it better would be to have my stamps here :-)

So in honor of the fall weather (I do prefer the sunny over the rainy....) I have a fall card.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Harvest of thanks, gorgeous grunge, off the grid
Paper:  Very vanilla, crushed curry, soft sky, sweater weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate chip, crushed curry, soft sky
Accessories:  Apothecary accents framelits, linen thread, naturals designer buttons, epic day washi tape

For some reason this card just seemed to fit the day.  It's not a gloomy card but the splatters and stuff just spoke to me today I guess.  It's also the first time I've used the off the grid background which I love!  It adds just the right touch!

And don't forget about my spooky banner class that you can come to in person or get for FREE online! Check it out on my classes and events page!


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Nice card :) it's. Fall here as well.... It has been raining for days here in France :(
    So i also was in the mood for fall cards and leaves :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...