Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ok, don't get mad!

Hi stampers!  Ok, don't be mad at me because I don't have a card to share at the moment.  I have 20!  Well kind of :-)

Stampin' Up has released this super cute and awesome card kit!  The Everyday Occasions card kit has everything you need (minus some scissors and adhesive) that you need to make 20 cute cards for about any occasion!

It would be PERFECT for world card making day which is next Saturday!  It is also great for the new stamper or a great gift!  The cards are simple but fun and cute and can be made quickly so it's a great little creative escape!

Don't think you're creative?  No problem!  It comes with helpful tips and tricks.  And did I mention the cards are super cute?  Who wouldn't love to get a card you made just for them????  This is a great way to get your feet wet in this stamping thing!!!!


Just look at all the stuff you get!  Ink spots, stamps and embellishments along with all the paper supplies!  All in a cute re-usable box too!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...