Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HSS 192

Hi stampers!  Quick post today as I worked ahead of the baby with the card but didn't get around to the blogging so I'm doing it on the fly from the hospital and the little guy is surely gonna be hungry again soon :-)  Happy Tuesday!  Ian is one week old today and I can't believe it.  And we've only had ONE day at home!  Hopefully we can go home today! EDITED:  We did indeed get to go home Tuesday night and Ian is doing well!  All tests were negative and I think he just had some dehydration and temp regulation issues secondary to breastfeeding not being his ideal method!  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

Anyway since it's tuesday it's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  This week is a fun color challenge and I did Christmas in August of course!

Sorry I'm not listing the supplies but I don't even know what they all are right now lol!  I have a few other things I'm distracted with at the moment, mainly a tiny little perfect face with blue eyes :-)

But if YOU have time go check out the challenge, the DT samples and play along!  If I can't stamp right now YOU can stamp for me, right?

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how the dots look like bokeh, and the burlap and sequin combo is great! SO glad to hear you and baby are home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...