Thursday, August 21, 2014

Short & Sweet!

Hi stampers!  No card today but an AWESOME deal!  Just like Baby Backes this deal is SHORT AND SWEET (even though he's pretty long, hehe)!


From today the 21st until the 28th you can join for the normal $99 BUT you get $150 to spend on your starter kit which is completely customizable!  YOU pick what YOU want!  You can sign up and get your deal and never buy another thing, join for the great discount OR run a business.  The choice is yours but the deal is great!!!!!!  You can also get your hands on Holiday Mini stuff early!!!!!

Baby Backes would LOVE to have you as part of our team too!  He's going to stamp with mommy later today!

Contact me with any questions if you're interested!

Hopefully I'll have some things to share by the weekend!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...