Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HSS 195

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  Baby B is 7 weeks old today!  And I'm struggling to find the time to stamp :-)  I do have a Control Freaks swap due this week so I HAVE stamped but it's mainly just to get that done so I'm coming at you today with what I'm calling the new mom's BFF or My Digital Studio!  It's easy to get projects done sitting on the couch next to a sleeping...or not sleeping baby!

So for this new sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments I pulled up MDS and whipped up a quick Halloween card since I don't think I'll be making many this year.



Oops, I forgot to crop off the border....oh well, I kind of like it this way actually :-)  See what happens when you're tired? :-)  My parents are coming today so maybe I'll get some real stamp time instead of digital.  Although, I actually like spending time with them too and really miss them since moving even farther away so maybe not too, ha!

Make sure to head on over to HSS and play along!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. cute card. you will drive yourself nuts trying to get time to stamp. it isn't just the lack of time it is the energy sucking life force of a cutie baby that robs you of the will to stamp. go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, great card! Hope you get some stamping time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, THAT is super cute. The polka dots that look more disease like, genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you did here! The purple on purple dots looks like bubbles from a witch's cauldron...."bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble"!!! Get some rest my friend, and enjoy staring in that sweet baby's eyes! Stampin' will always be ready when you are :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...