Monday, November 23, 2015

Online Extravaganza!

Hi stampers!  Black Friday has arrived....on a Monday!  From today through November 30th you can get some great deals!  There's a flash sale for TODAY only on DSP and then another (non-DSP) flash sale on the 30th!


Aside from the flash sales there are plenty of other sales through the whole week up to 50% off! Make sure to click on my store over the the right over there and check it all out!  Bonus:  from the comfort of your own house and maybe in your PJs!

I don't have any pretty pictures for you today as I was traveling but hopefully I'll be back soon!

Happy shopping!  And stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...