Tuesday, June 7, 2016

So Much To Share

Hi stampers!  With ALL the new catalog stuff I got, I'm really struggling to share!  It's a good problem to have I suppose!  I'm going to try to share all of my creations with you here on my blog but it may not always happen.  It's pretty time consuming to photograph, then edit, then post to the blog!  And quite honestly I'd rather spend most of that time STAMPING :-)  Anyone feel me?????

Make sure you follow Bada Bing Paper Crafting on Facebook since I may post things there that I don't get to here!

So, I know everyone is DYING to see the little fox set, yes? I guess that's what I'll share today and I'll give you a two for one!  This is the first card I made.  I originally stamped the mushrooms but it just lacked something so later on I went back and cut a few out from the DSP which gave it a bit more dimension and didn't look so flat.  The sentiment is from the labeler stamp set and you can use it to make any saying you want!  It's like the old label tape thing, know what I'm talking about?  My dad had one and labeled like everything, lol!

Stampin Supplies:
Stamps:  Labeler alphabet, foxy friends
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, early espresso,
Ink:  Crumb cake, early espresso, tangerine tango, wild wasabi
Accessories:  Fox builder punch

My second card is one that I cased from the SU official video on the fox bundle.  I think it's so cute and like a little diorama.  I used my aqua painter to put a little hill behind him and the tree which is cut with the perfect pines framelits.  The sentiment is from the tin of cards kit.  SU used a baby sentiment on theirs which was cute but I didn't have it.

Stampin Supplies:
Stamps:  Tin of cards, foxy friends
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Basic black, early espresso, tangerine tango, calypso coral, emerald envy
Accessories:  Perfect pines framelits

There's a lot of little tips for this bundle.  I'll try to get a video together either here or over on FB to try to explain a few of them;-)   For now, here's a picture to try to explain one of them.  While there are separate parts to piece the fox together, you can also stamp any of the critters and cut their face out to use.  Does that make sense?  I like the little fox head with hair better so I stamped him and just punched him out to place over the more solid one.  There's also three sets of eyes and a nose so you want to check with size you want to use first.  I chose the "biggest" one here I think.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Mindy! Also, thanks for the tips regarding the fox. I understand what you are saying about how much time it takes to photograph, edit and put it on your computer. I am the very same way...I would rather be creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...