Thursday, June 30, 2016

Succulents...Again

Hi stampers!  So I have yet another card with the succulents.  Sorry if you're tired of them but I just love them!  This one's pretty simple but may be my favorite yet!  I also love the globe set and the sentiments in that set.  One of them worked perfectly for my little scene here.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Live love grow, the places you'll go
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, crumb cake, always artichoke
Ink:  Basic black, perfect plum, always artichoke, mint macaron

Perfect plum and always artichoke makes one check of a succulent, doesn't it?  I did the rock and roll technique although I think a sponge dauber may work better.

I'm still kind of mourning the loss of my hard drive (I KNOW I should have had it backed up on time machine....but anyway) and I need to download some new fonts and different things to get up and running like before.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Lol .. I have to laugh at you just a bit .. I did the same thing with my hard drive. I kept thinking I should do a backup but I didn't! Then before I knew it, it wouldn't power up .. done .. You can still get stuff off it but it is super expensive .. anyway, your card is so cute and I hope you found someplace to put your paper plants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...