Monday, November 14, 2016

Display Samples - Annual Catalog Inspiration

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We had a very nice laid back couple of days!  I'm back today with more display samples from the event in Madison.  Some people did all of their samples with the new sets but I wanted to do some samples from the holiday mini as well as the annual catalog because I know people are also looking for inspiration from them as well.  I've got two samples today.  I'm going to try to get all of them shared with you soon so I can share things I've been stamping lately!

This first one may be my favorite sample.  You know I'm obsessed with the succulents in the live, love, grow set...so it's no wonder.  I used my clear wink of stella to put some background splatters on some tip top taupe.  I also embossed the succulents in white and watercolored them for a soft and blended look.  I LOVE it!


This card is basically a case of something I've done before.  I did a watercolor wash for my background and just layered away.  The little plus accents and washi tape are from the hello lovely PL kit.  Don't be afraid to break out the PL kits and accessory kits for cards!


I hope you enjoyed these samples.  I'll be back with more soon!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...