Monday, March 13, 2017

Mailable Monday - Succulents

Hi stampers!  So I waited a LONG time for this set to show up in my Artisan box.  I still can't believe I actually had some self control and didn't order it as soon as I saw it, lol!  And I don't really know why, but it's taken me forever to finally ink it up, what's wrong with me???

I made my own background with some of our kraft paper (I love that stuff).  I also really love the contrast of the black with the softer colors like mint and sugarplum!


I really love how this set two step stamps!  It's hard to see but that little green succulent is cut out and popped up on a dimensional.  The left little tendril thing is stamped in sweet sugar plum but I stamped off first.  The right one is full strength.

You're going to see a lot of that classic label punch.  I kind of forgot I got it, ha!  Now I can't stop using it!  A few enamel shapes finish it off.  That's it for today!

Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Loving the black on the kraft!! Know what you mean regarding getting stamp sets & not inking them. I had the same issue with the paisley & posies set I only recently inked even though I've had it for months!! Thanks for sharing this lovely card Mindy :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...