Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Rainbow Carrots

Hi stampers!  My wrist is feeling much better so hopefully I'm on the mend...as long as I don't do anything stupid...which knowing me.... ;-)  So I mentioned that Aurelie's rainbow carrot card inspired me to make a bunch of rainbow carrots and that I did!  I think I told you that I walk by them every week at the store and admire them (and I did so again on Monday, ha).  I've never gotten any because I have a total thing about eating things that are strange colors.  Like, I can't do it!  LOL!  I will eat purple potatoes but that's about it.  My FIL makes amazing deviled eggs for Easter but he and my MIL thought it would be fun to dye them a few years ago.  I couldn't bring myself to eat one!  My family always ate the Easter eggs after dying them too.  Again, not me!  Maybe I'll try the carrots...someday.

Anyway, here's my take on the rainbow carrots.

I stamped them on shimmery white cardstock and then used a blender pen to fill them in.  Here's a more detailed picture.

I really love these colors together by the way!  I hope maybe you'll try to make some rainbow carrots!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...