These were a little hard to capture on camera with the glass since it was attached to my frame. I held them to reduce the glare so ignore my pudgy hands :-) I kept them simple because sometimes I have to remind myself that less is more and it was in this case!
For autumn, I used both a gold foil sheet and a copper one for my leaves. For the one with all the cutouts, I left some of them in. Basically, whatever fell out of it's own accord I let fall out and I didn't poke out the rest. It made for a really pretty leaf! Don't be afraid of not poking out your die cuts! It adds a whole new look! I tied them with a bit of linen thread. I also stamped a few leaves in crushed curry across the paper.
The winter insert is my favorite. I did the same thing with the die cut here and let some of the pieces fall out. I stamped some falling flakes in dapper denim. It's simple and pretty, kind of like snowfall.
I hope you enjoyed my project today! Now you're off to see what colorful project Miriam has for you!