Monday, July 3, 2017

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I've been on vacation so to speak at my in-laws new house so I don't even know what day it is so I'm posting a bit late!

I've got another card with the celebration time set today and it's a super simple one!  I love that you can make cool and over the top cards with it or you can make really simple and quick cards!  This is also a great card because it shows that while the bundle is great, you don't need the framelits to make a cute card!  Now, you'll see in a second that I did use the framelits in a way but not how you'd expect and you could get away without them!


Here's a better shot of the actual cake so you can see the detail.  The piping on the cake is stamped in soft sky.  I used a marker to splatter some lemon lime twist and I covered my cake with the cutout from the framelit so there were no splatters ON the cake.  While this is one way to do it, you could also do without and it would be cute too if the framelits aren't in your budget but the stamp set is.  Or, you could simply stamp a cake and cut it out by had pretty quickly.

Sometimes I think I get hung up on our bundles, that I MUST use them on each card together but you totally don't have to!

I also used the stapler which we no longer carry, and while I try not to use many retired items, my love for it runs deep!  And you can use whatever stapler you have.  It happens to be what I have so... :-)

Hope you're all having a fun and safe holiday weekend!  Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...