Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happiness In A Cup

Hi stampers!  I like coffee.  I never used to although I always loved the smell...and I got to smell it a lot since my mom drank cups and cups of it (and does still) black (yuck).  I've always loved hot tea (it's my dad's thing) but coffee is a newer thing for me.  Starbucks is happy about that I suppose.  Anyway, I knew I had to have this set when I saw it but shame on me, I haven't used it!

I only wish I could actually have a cup of coffee with many of my good friends.  Hopefully I'll make a few in Oklahoma I can share a cup with!

I went pretty monochromatic here with just the green and a pop of black and tiny bit of crumb cake.  

Happy stamping!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...