Monday, September 11, 2017

Scrapbook And Cards Today - Painted Harvest

Hi stampers!  So my fellow ADT member, Dani and I, teamed up for a special project on the Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog.  We had a lot of fun making our projects for this special post and were honored to be able to do it!

We focused on the Painted Harvest Stamp set and coordinating Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.  Click on over to the SCT blog and check out what Dani and I did.  I'll show you my projects here BUT you really want to go over there because you can enter to win the set and DSP!  You can find all the details there.

Here's what I did.


I didn't use the DSP in a way that you normally think about it.  Instead of making it a background, I used the gorgeous and large images and cut them out.  They are so pretty!  And it's fun to use your DSP in a little bit of a different way!  You can find more pictures, details, and all my supplies on the SCT blog.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. These are both GORGEOUS! I love to see different ideas with the same layout so people can see how different cards can look just by changing something small. Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...