Monday, September 24, 2018

Bad Blogger and More Bats!

Hi stampers!  I'm a bad blogger again!  I shoot for consistency but man, sometimes it just doesn't happen!  I have things to share, I just can't get my act together and post them, lol!   But sometimes a little blogging break is nice so maybe I'll be refreshed now ;-)

I can't believe that September is almost coming to a close and I only have a month left for Halloween crafting!  I better get busy!  I whipped this one up based off a sketch I had pinned a while back.


I'm kind of in love with this color combo!  Mango, Grape, and Black are fabulous together!  The card was a little flat with all the black so I used my Burlap Stamp to emboss the bottom portion in clear.  It really added some nice texture!


Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, Mindy...and it fits our Paper Players sketch this week! You should enter it! Love that spooky background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...