Friday, September 28, 2018

Fab Friday 147

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  If you're here for the Fancy Friday Blog Hop, scroll down to the next post.  Even if you're not, check it out after you check out this one!  It's time for another challenge at Fab Friday!  It's a sketch this time around.


I really like this one and it was just screaming for the Sprig Punch!  I didn't get the coordinating stamp set (not that I still won't, ha) but this punch is a stand alone!  I love it!  I simply cut my copper spring in half here.


This one is super simple but I super love it!  That embossing folder is a must have, too!  I did have to trim it up a little after embossing since the texture makes it "shrink" up a little on the long sides.  The products from this card span two suites, and I love how our suites mix and match with one another!

Make sure you check out what everyone else did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...